Do You Want to Help Save Pets’ Lives?
DONATE HERE AND LOCAL FAMILY VETERINARIANS WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE MORE LIVES RIGHT HERE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY.
- With your gift, we’ll help cover the costs of life-saving veterinary care for pet owners who truly can’t afford it.
- Why? Because everyone loves their pets, but not everyone can afford to pay for veterinary care. No one should have to lose a beloved pet simply because they lack the ability to pay.
Our Mission & Vision
Guardian HEALS, a nonprofit 501c3 organization, embraces the following mission:
- Help pet owners who qualify for financial assistance obtain the veterinary care they need for their companion animals.
- Promote responsible pet ownership, especially among children.
- Keep people and pets together longer by providing veterinary care for at-risk qualifying groups.
- Senior citizens
- Developmentally disabled
- Physically disabled
- Owners and handlers of service animals
Every pet will receive the veterinary services it needs.
Our goal is to end economic euthanasia and animal surrender due to the inability to pay. We endeavor to keep qualifying owners and their pets together longer so they can enjoy a better quality of life.
Thank you for your gift! Your gift will be used to directly impact the care of pets.
If you would prefer to donate by check,
please make your check payable to:
P.O. Box 5205
Greenwich, CT 06831.